Download Whatsapp On Windows PC/ Computer Bluestacks - If you are great fans of Whatsapp and want to use this app straight from your PC or Laptop instead of your Smartphone. Then you might love to read this article. All you need to do is download Bluestacks Android App Player for Windows Computer and you can bring Whatsapp to your PC. So last start with our article without wasting a single second.
WhatsApp Messenger is one of the most popular application among Smartphone users and available for almost every Smartphone. Currently Whatsapp is only officially available as an Android and iOS app and so on available for Nokia N9 and N900 as Wazapp under community project. But now Bluestacks Android App Player for PC is bringing Whatsapp to your Windows computer which is really great news for users who desperately waiting to run this popular cross-platform instant messaging application on your Windows Computer.
Whatsapp Messenger is a proprietary, cross-platform instant messaging application for Smartphone using this messenger users can send each other images, video and audio media messages. Also you can exchange messages without paying for SMS. Presently Whatsapp Messenger is available only for for iOS, BlackBerry OS, Android, Symbian, and Windows Phone.
Some of the features which you might get used Whatsapp are listed below
Send a million messages a day to your friends for free
Send Video, Images, and Voice note to your friends and contacts.
Enjoy group conversations with your contacts
No added cost to send an international email and message if your friend also have Whatsapp installed
No need to create a different buddy list for Whatsapp .
Whatsapp will save your messages offline until you retrieve them during the next application use.
And lots more which you are going to observe when you try this amazing android app on your Windows computer using Bluestacks App player.
1. First of all you have to Download Bluestacks Android App player
2. After installing app player on your computer simply sync your android device by providing Email and Phone number synced with your Android device.
3. When this is done you will get search option where you can search for your desired android app to run on your Windows computer [Say Whatsapp].
4. When you get Whatsapp Download and install it on your Windows computer.
5. When it’s installed in your system you are ready to use this amazing app on your Windows system just like you use on your Android device.
So what you think about Whatsapp, Do you think Whatsapp is better to use on a Windows computer in comparison to Android device.